Driving Success Through Experience
Have an extensive experience in the design of conventional roads and highways in both urban and rural roadway design, coupled with our experience in heavy haul roads and mining facility access roads, enables us to have a sound understanding of the complex requirements of road projects. Our experience on different projects means that our civil and transportation engineers are uniquely qualified to meet the different combination of access requirements, pavement design and drainage to successfully deliver any road project.
Chakar&Partners provides high quality road design, asset strategy, management and planning consultancy services to a wide range of public and private sector customers. We design and rehabilitate major highway networks, as well as smaller roads, and we provide specialist, reliable, sustainable and creative advice for asset management planning and implementation. Among our many areas of transport expertise are local area agreements and performance and strategic reviews.
We offer the following services in this area:
- Transportation studies
- Mathematical modelling of existing and new transportation systems
- Civil/structural design of roads and highways
- Pavement deign, both bituminous and concrete
- Highway drainage design and interface with existing drainage systems
- Road alignment design and modelling
- Interfaces with existing public/private transportation systems
- Utilities co-ordination and new utilities design
We also provide:
- Project and program management for customers such as the The Ministry for Transportation and Communication of Macedonia, the Enterprise for State Roads of Macedonia and local authorities.
- Development of both highway and traffic asset management plans
- Local authority highway asset valuations
- Service level development, in consultation with stakeholders
- Value management and option appraisal
- Highway maintenance plans and other management documents
- Environment and biodiversity consultancy
- Pavement investigation, including material testing and reports
- Gap analysis
- Business process reviews
- Public consultations
- Procurement advice
- Risk management.
To see a few of our road projects, please click here.